Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Model No:||CE278A||For Printer Brand:||HP|
|Page Yield:||2100||Min.Order Quantity:||100 Piece/Pieces|
|Supply Ability:||250000 Piece/Pieces Per Month||Specification:||Regular|
. FDC Toner Cartridge CE278A Product description
HP 78A ( CE278A ) Black Original Toner Cartridge.
HP 78A ( CE278A ) toner cartridges work with , HP LaserJet Pro M1536 , P1606.
Original HP toner cartridges produce an average of 71 % more usable pages than non-HP cartridges.
Cartridge yield ( approx ) 2,100 pages.
Original HP toner cartridges are specially designed to work with your printer to consistently deliver standout results throughout the life of your cartridge.
Ensure that your printing is right the first time and every time with HP printer toner , 78A toner.
What's in the box: New Original HP 78A ( CE278A ) toner cartridge Color , Black.
. Toner Carteidge CE278A 78A Compatible printer
HP LaserJet Pro M1536 MFP
HP LaserJet Pro M1536DNF
HP LaserJet Pro P1560
HP LaserJet Pro P1566
HP LaserJet Pro P1606
HP LaserJet Pro P1606DN
. FDC Advantages of Toner CE278A
1. STMC,ISO9001 and ISO 14001 certification.
2. Guarantee:1:1 Return back or refund if the quality problem is caused by our manufacturering process or unsuitable packing
3. Defective:All of our goods,we guarantee that our defective rate of black is within 1%.
4. We have professional quality control and R&D departments to strictly manufacture each product
5. Ensure each product is tested before down off production line.
. FDC Toner CE278A Technical Details
|Brand Name||FDC Toner|
|Page Yield||2100 pages @5% coverage|
|Material Type||Toner Powder|
|Place of Origin||Guangdong ,China|
. FDC Toner CE278A High quality, outstanding performance
. Toner CE278A Good compatibility
. Easy Steps of Installation of Laser Printer Toner CE278A
1. Power off the printer. Open the top cover.
2. Grasp the handle of the used cartridge and remove the cartridge from the printer.
3. Remove the new toner cartridge from the packaging.
4. Grasp both sides of the cartridge and gently shake the cartridge from side to side to evenly distribute the toner inside the cartridge.
5. Place the cartridge on a flat surface. Locate the sealing tape on the side of the cartridge and pull the tape straight out (do not pull at an angle).
6. Grasp the toner cartridge handle and insert the cartridge in the printer, and then push it until firmly seated. Close the top cover. Power on the printer.
Contact Person: April