Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Compatible Brand:||Zebra,TSC,Argox,Citizen,TEC,Goden, Zebra,TSC,Argox,Citizen,TEC,Goden||Suitable Printing Material:||Coated & Uncoated Paper, Tags, Label Stocks, Some Synthetic Papers|
|Brand Name:||FDC||Model Number:||Wax|
|Size:||Width:30-110mm, Length:70-300m||Place Of Origin:||Guangdong, China (Mainland)|
|Quality:||A+ Grade||Core Size:||1/0.5"|
FDC White Wax Thermal Transfer Ribbon ( Width 30 ~ 110mm , Length 70 ~ 300m ) for Zebra Ribbon Printer
. Thermal Transfer Ribbon Wax Resin Detail
|Compatible Brand||Zebra, TSC, Citizen, TEC,Godex, Posteck, etc|
|Model Number||Standard Wax|
|Color||All color customize|
|Quality||100% Satisfaction Guaranteed|
|Applied in||Logistics, office, food, supermarket, medical, garments, etc|
. FDC White Wax Thermal Transfer Ribbon Product Description
.Widely label applicability, good capability
.Excellent printing effects, low cost
.Heat-resistant, used for high-speed print
.Widely used, suitable for different printing materials
.Back coated lamination of statics proof is easy to protect printing head
. How to preserve the FDC White Wax Thermal Transfer Ribbon
1. Usage: 5℃-35℃,45%-85%relatively humid
2. Shipment: -5℃-45℃,20%-85%under relatively humid, no more than one month
3. Storage: -5℃-40℃,20%-85% ,within one year.
4. To ensure the best printing effects, please according the above request to protect it from outside environment influences.
5. NOTICE: Please do not explode the ribbon directly into the sunshine and wet environment, in case for damage its printing results.
. Why Choose FDC
> completely and careful double check before shipment.
> Take great pains for every of you with highly patience to solve any questions and issues.
> Our products with high quality guranteed the quality for 2 years or above.
> Machine installing and worker training service; whole life free tecnical support; regular onsite routine inspection.
> We put service premiumly, your satisfaction is our perpetual persuit.
> We have proffesional and corporately team.
Contact Person: April