Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Compatible Brand:||HP||Cartridge's Statu:||Full|
|Bulk Packaging:||Yes||Color:||C, K, M, Y|
FDC Premium Compatible Laser Toner Cartridges CF400A for HP M277 2559
1. CF400A Color Toner Cartridge Product Description:
|Feature||Compatible Toner Cartridge|
|Use For||Color LaserJet Pro M252 MFP M277 series|
|Paper Yield||1500 Pages @ 5% coverage|
|Warranty||18 months under regular shipping and stock condition|
|Certificate||ISO9001, CE, ISO14001, STMC|
|Trade Terms||EXW,FOB , CIF, etc….|
2. Better Compatible Print With FDC:
FDC compatible HP CF4000A toner cartridge is the replacement of the OEM model with the highest standards of quality, reliability and compatibility.
Configure the newest chip, accurate counting, high compatibility, stable performance.
b. OPC Part
Strong abrasion resistance, good compatibility, clear printing and high resolution.
c. Toner Powder
Fluidity, delicate particles, good permeability.
d. Plastic Part
High precision, compatible with printer perfectly.
3. FDC Compatible Laser Toner Cartridge
1) HELP YOU SAVE MORE. Our toner price cost much less than the original price, but you get the same quality as the original.
2) MEET YOUR DAILY NEED:The defective rate of our toner cartridges is less than 0.5% under strict quality control to reduce ghosting, jamming, and leaking. High-performance toner cartridge handles a wide range of home and office jobs.
3) ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION: Over 90% of the utilization rate, our toner stay on top of environmental protection in the field of printing supplies.
4) HIGH-DEFINITION PRINT: What you print will be rich color images that will accelerate your working effectiveness because you just need to print once and get what you want, no more paper wasting.
4. Quality description and assurance:
Warranty: If any faulty products, we will make the replacement for free.
Before leaving the factory, the products go through as following professional test:
1) Mechanical test to ensure the toners smooth operation and no noise, And to comply with ISO standards.
2) Environment protection test to ensure toners' environmental safe.
3) Duration test to ensure toners can last more one year.
4) Difficult conditions tests such as abnormal temperature, air pressure, strong sun light and rough transportations tests to ensure the printing quality remains high.
5) Water resistant test to ensure printing won't fade and be diluted when wet.
6) Printing quality test to ensure the printing is real black, sharp, no slur and won't fade.
7) Capacity test to ensure the number of printed pages is the same as the ones of original manufacturers.
Contact Person: Melody